Reciprocal Agreements include the following:
As a member of Stafford Country Club our reciprocal agreements allow you to enjoy reciprocity at numerous country clubs throughout New York and Canada. Enjoy golf and other amenities like a member at the following courses:
RECIPROCAL POLICIES AT STAFFORD COUNTRY CLUB
The following guidelines have been approved by Board of Governors at Stafford to benefit our members and reciprocal guests. We respect our reciprocal agreements as a “value added” benefit of membership in a private club. We are confident the reciprocal agreement between our clubs will be beneficial to members of each club.
1. Reciprocal players will be permitted to play at Stafford during the following times:
*Wednesday - Before 10:00am
*Thursday - After 1:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - reciprocal play will be at the discretion of the Golf Professional.
2. Reciprocal players must make playing arrangements in advance through their Club Golf Shop with Stafford’s Golf shop (585)-343-9281. Reciprocal play is only allowed while the Golf Shop is open (April 1st through October 31st). Reciprocal players may play at Stafford a maximum of three (3) times a season
3. Each reciprocal player must present a current identification card and sign the reciprocal book in the Stafford Golf Shop before they play.
4. Reciprocal players may bring “guests” from other clubs to Stafford who are not current regular members at approved reciprocal clubs with Stafford. The maximum number of guests is three to create a foursome with the reciprocal player. Non-Reciprocal Guest Must Pay Greens Fees and Golf Cart Fees
5. Greens fees will be waived for reciprocal players, but not their “guest”. All players will be required to take and pay for a riding golf cart at Stafford.
6. Reciprocal players are welcome to use all Stafford Club services including locker rooms, half-way house, clubhouse dining and bar, tennis and swimming pool facilities. Reciprocal players must charge their cart and green fees to their home club account. “Guests” of reciprocals must charge their fees to the reciprocal players account.
7. The total number of reciprocal players at Stafford from reciprocal clubs will be limited to 4 groups (maximum of 16 players) per day, no more than 2 groups from any one club, first reservation, first serve.
8. All rules affecting host club members apply to reciprocal players.
9. The use of any type of metal spikes at Stafford is prohibited.
10. Order of play off the first tee is determined by the location of the groups “all in the rack”. No tee times are used at Stafford.